For our senior citizens and for anyone who wants to know more about how to use their smartphone better! Our smartphone can be our assistant/ secretary/ information repository/ one stop shop for many of our needs … we simply need to use it fully and be empowered!
Our Smartphone Assistance programme teaches you how to use your phone to the fullest and have everything you need at your fingertips.
We cover the following:
- Basic Smartphone usage
- WhatsApp messaging & picture messaging
- Video calling via Skype, Google hangout & Facetime — stay in touch with your family wherever they may be!
- Downloading apps, their uses and how to use them. Apps like Ola, Uber, Paytm, GPay etc.
- How to use Google for information?
Some more details:
- Open to all
- It’s free and no appointment needed
- Physical sessions at Aundh office – alternate Wednesdays 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- Online sessions on Zoom every Friday 4 pm to 5 pm
- Zoom session link posted on WhatsApp group
- Check our calendar for schedule